So Much Moisture! Hydrating Lotion
So Much Moisture! Hydrating Lotion
A modern customized glycerin-infused moisturizer for severely dehydrated hair.
Natural textured hair is beautiful hair, but it also tends to lack moisture. When hair is dehydrated, it looks dull, feels rough, is difficult to style and resists efforts to define the coil pattern. So Much Moisture, is a glycerin-rich formula, enhanced with natural botanical extracts, providing deep hydration and incredible softness. It also contains royal jelly, a natural substance collected from queen honey bees, known for moisturizing hair and rejuvenating the scalp.
GREAT FOR THE LITTLE NATURALISTAS IN YOUR LIFE TOO!
- Deeply hydrating
- Provides incredible softness
- Enables very easy root lifting when styling with a styling pick
- Allows great stretch to better reflect length of hair. (Free- textured styles like puff, fro’hawks and afros are bigger and better!)
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Royal Jelly, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethyl Stearamine, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene.
How to use
How to use
For undefined textured styling, when coil definition is not a key element, (e.g. afros, pony puffs, frohawks, etc.)
• Pump into palms and gently massage throughout clean, conditioned hair
• Apply on hair nearest the scalp to:Ease lifting with styling pick.Add lots of fullness.Discourage shrinkage.
• Can be re-applied daily or whenever needed.
For moisturizing coil-defined styles
• Cleanse with one of the As I Amcleansers and apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner.
• Distribute a small amount of So Much Moisture throughout hair.
• Proceed to style as usual. Keep in mind that after application, you will need a Twist Cream or Gel to define and hold your coil pattern.
• For daily use, refrain from over-applying if your desire is to retain coil definition.
• If hair feels dry, rub a small dab within palms and pat along the dampened top layer of your style. The glycerin in the formula will attract moisture from the air and onto your hair.
Vegetable glycerin is an organic compound that functions as a humectant . When expertly formulated in hair care products, it attracts moisture from the atmosphere and binds it to the hair-shaft. Moisture is super important for the naturalista because, our hair type has fewer cuticle layers than other hair types and tends to be dry as a fact of nature.
Properly moisturized hair resists breakage, makes hair more pliable and helps your coils and curls “pop”. Hydrated hair also looks more vibrant and feels softer.
So Much Moisture is formulated with lots of vegetable glycerin, plus many other natural moisturizers and plant-based conditioners. It gives dry hair the moisture it craves and tremendous softness that you’ll have to feel to believe! It’s best used sparingly, especially if you work hard to achieve a coily/curly defined texture via twist-outs, knot-outs and wash n’ go defining methods. Rub a small amount on the hair following your Leave-In Conditioner application, then style with Twist Creams, Gels and Jellies.
If you’re rockin’ your full-out texture, you can apply So Much Moisture a little more generously. You hair will be fuller, extend more to its actual length, and be “oh-so-easy” to pick and lift at the roots.
Remember ladies…don’t over-apply. There is such a thing as “too much of a good thing”, you know. Excessive amounts of glycerin can make hair feel tacky.
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.
Changed My Life!!
This product has changed my curls - for the better. For a while now my curls have been suffering, and the cold English weather hasn’t helped. My hairs been frizzy, flat and dry and not curling like it used to. But after trying this (after trying so many other products recently) my curls have dried so soft, so defined and with so much volume! I’m so happy I could cry. The last few weeks have been tough looking in the mirror hating what I see. But this product has changed that. Please, please never discontinue this product!!